Thursday, April 27, 2023

Won Thinks He Owns the Place

 


Brooke went over to grandma house to help her, well to rake up the leaves and mow the lawn.  She took the Won with her and look at him on grandma's couch.  NO way would grandma have allowed anyone to do that, let a lone a dog.  Seriously  He better not touch hte drapes or grandma will flip out.  

Good thing Grandma is getting her hair done.  :)  


Won is wishing Abi a happy birthday yesterday.  Look how little he is.  


AND our Ty sporting Won at the capital. Look at the cherry blossoms.  


Then I come home from work and Wonton is there.  After a while, I didn't hear him.  I yelled for him and he didn't come or I didn't hear him.  Yelled to him again.  Nothing.  Then I saw him sitting in the chair looking outside.  Totally Ignoring me.  I'm use to that from all the boys.


He was NOT interested in me until I walked downstairs and to the door.  Then he wanted to go!  

He gets babysat this week by his other Grandma.  I will miss him.  She will wear her corgie grandma shirt for sure.  





No comments:

Post a Comment