Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A New Oven

 

My oven has not been doing well.  It will only cook about 15 minutes and then stops.  It has done it like 3 different times and I have had to replace the ignighter.  (something like that)  Chili Willli has replaced it before so this time, I decided to replace the entire oven because it is yucky and about 14 years old and I don't want to pay someone when I can use that money towards a new one.  So, here's the mess under the old one.  So yuck.  



Old Oven.  So Yuck and I don't like gas because the top doesn't come clean very easily and is always messy


Plug to make sure the electric oven will be able to be plugged in



This is the gas line.  I had to shut off the gas line myself and Andrew disonnected the coil to the oven  







Tada disconnected.  


AND....here's the new oven.  It is blue inside and I love it.  I have to make something today in it.  Maybe some Garlic Bread with all my cooking skills






No comments:

Post a Comment