Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Disneyland

 Brooke decided to get married on the Beach in California so we headed to California for the wedding.  Brooke treated everyone to Disneyland the day before her wedding.  Here we are.  We have not been there for about 18 years.  It was fun to finally let some of my kids know what people are talking about when they mention Disneyland.  




This was a fun ride, I think it was Star Wars Rise of the Resistance.  




This was a good sitting place 



We Stayed at the Anaheim Hotel just across the street from Disneyland.  It was great because we could just walk to Disneyland and didn't have to worry about parking.  It was a pretty good hotel with a great pool and a good pizza restaurant.  (that is always a plus)  


This is a parade I saw.  It had ONE float...


My treat when I waited for them...my feet hurt...


Tea cups with Jack and Andrew



Tea Cups with Brody, Nick and Abi.  I think it was a bit tight of a ride...:)  







That is all the pictures I got for day.  Everyone else took pics so I'll get some and post. What a fun day.  We walked and walked and walked and it was fabulous.  I have missed Disneyland and all the fun.  It was fun to spend it with all the people that I love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment