Monday, August 2, 2021

Wedding Shopping

 

Shopping for a wedding is difficult.  I didn't want to order a bunch of stuff online, because then I have to send it all back.  I never know what size it is and so I order two sizes and so for sure I have to mail one back...I started shopping bought a bunch of things.  These were first...



Then maybe these tops


This was for the boys



I liked this dress...fun fact, I sent a pic to my sister Michelle and she had the SAME dress...guess she liked it


Or this.  I liked this but not for the wedding...Maybe I'll go get it after I get back just because..:)


Finally ended up with this skirt and top.  I don't have a better pic.  Anyway, it was a huge relief to find something.  Now I have to take back all the stuff I didn't choose. I have a sickness for sure







Brooke and I got some shoes for the boys.  We didn't get this one, but we looked at it.  Speaking of shoes, we were packing and Jack's new Vans disappeared.  Like box and all.  I KNOW Jack didn't put them away.  We looked everywhere.  Andrew looked everywhere.  In the car, garage, under stuff, under more stuff.  It was getting time to go.. Finally I thought I wonder if they got thrown away and to look in the garbage.  So Andrew looked.  Right on the top in the recycling was a Vans box with the shoes in them.  So glad we found them.  


Part of shopping is getting your nails ready.  I got a Pedicure, manicure and my nails painted at the Blossom. The lady did the flowers for free because of my wedding.  I love the color. 



AND what is a wedding without Spankx.  I opted for a girdle from Walmart.  Brooke said she got her favorite at walmart so I was all over getting one there.  Well, 3 to decide which I wanted.  I wanted NONE of them.  I did take one and wear it for the ceremony but took it off in the bathroom before the dinner becaue like who wants to feel uncomfortable when NO one is looking at me.  And No one even mentioned that they noticed I was no longer so trim when I took it off...






No comments:

Post a Comment