Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Brooke Gets Married - Draft copy

 The day after Disneyland we had a wedding to attend in the evening.  But during the day we decided to go to the pool   The Hotel had a great pool so we swam and relaxed and Ty's family came over too.







The pool had complimentary floaties which was actually a great idea.  They were from CVS so I'm going to pick some up



We ordered Pizza from the restaurant right next to the hotel and ate poolside.  Then headed inside to shower and get ready for our Wedding.





Looking good.  We really didn't mean to match and all wear blue.  Brooke and I dressed Jack and Nick so we got what we liked and could find.  Andrew dressed himself and he showed up in Blue also







On our way!  Michelle on the left came with us since I needed support and she has been like the dad all these years.








That is all the pictures I have right now. I didn't take many since everyone else did.  I'll post more later.  It was absolutely fabulous wedding.  She was a beautiful Bride and it couldn't have been better.  She had a dinner after that and it was absolutely fabulous.  Chicken Alfredo and Macaroni and cheese and salad.  It was at a local restaurant and we had our private party area.  There was also a fire pit with chairs and delicious ice cream for dessert.  LOVED it.

Excited that she finally got married and found her person she loves sooooo much.  I'm going to miss her living with me.  

Updates to these pics coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment