Thursday, August 19, 2021

Abi Visits

 Abi decided to come to visit for a few days.  We tried to golf with Andrew and it rained so much that we couldn't go.  Andrew went somewhere else so Abi and I went to JCP to shop for wedding clothes.  I got two shirts for school and a swimsuit.  Not so much for weddings.  

Abi decided to wear our Spiderman shirt.  Brooke is so jealous because she was wearing it to Target on Sunday. That shirt was Melanie's (she's dead) so she could match her kids. Somehow I got it.



Abi in the spiderman shirt with the picture of Brooke to make her jealous...



Abi has been sleeping in my bed because I have an extra spot.  I LOVE that.  She did make fun of my pillows and especially the one with the Spiderman pillowcase. . .  She gave me some hints for buying better pillows from Target.  

LOVE so much having my big kids come to visit and hang out with me.  Abi and I also went and bought Andrew some stuff for his Birthday at Scheels.  It is fun to have someone to decide what to get for the birthday AND want to get the Scotcheroos from Scheels AND get a Maverick drink too.  I also love that they can go pick up the dinner and I don't have to go:)  I would have never thought that being a mother just gets better and better!  




No comments:

Post a Comment