Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Andrew turns 23

 

Andrew had a birthday.  He turned 23.  I'm not even going to say where does the time go and I can't believe he is that old.  




We got him this scoop for retrieving golf balls out of the water.  We have had a few incidents where if we had a scoop we could have gotten his ball out of the water and a few more.




We had root beer floats for his birthday







And we had Cafe Rio.  Ty couldn't make it but conveniently I had a  $29.00 reward I had been saving up for just this occasion when Ty couldn't be there to get us half off.  It was fabulous.  



We seem to have a lot of pics of them holding up 23 fingers.  

I'm so glad Andrew joined our family 23 years ago.  He is smart, funny, capable, hard worker, kind, and a college graduate.  He is mostly good at golf...:)  

It has been super fun to play so much golf with him the past few months and having him live at home.  








No comments:

Post a Comment