Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Disneyland Day 2 and Home Again

 

The day after the wedding we started at California Adventure in the morning.  We rode these luigi cars which was fun.  Funniest moment is when the girl in the ride line asked if we wanted to go THREE to a car.  I was like really?  did you look at us?  NOPE we wouldn't fit three to a car.  



Brooke and Ty made this R2D2 


I was tired before I started the day



Nick rocking Luigi



That is it for Pictures that day.  I didn't take many because I decided to be in the moment.  I did spend some time resting because my feet hurt.  I did manage to walk over to the Rise of the Resistance ride and wait in line for an hour after we got in the que for the fast line.  :)  

My favorite ride was in Cars land.  It was the car racing each other.  Loved it.  I also still really like Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Caribean.   Oldies but goodies. 

We had lots of churros (Mark would be proud . . . he ate 7 in one day at disneyland) and lots of Diet coke because it was super hot.  Walked a lot, sat alot (me), had a great time with my family and can't wait to go back.  I have missed it.  


We had to leave the hotel by like 5:30 am to make our flight.  It was rough considering everyone was so tired and feet hurt.  Mostly mine and Nick's.  Jack is on the ground.  He wasn't feeling so great.  



Nick was tuckered out too.  He sat while I found breakfast and he actually ate what I choose for him.  Jack didn't eat his breakfast but decided to throw up instead.  Nick finished off his french toast.  


Made it back to SLC.  McCall was on pick up duty. 








Kindof gross photos but I had 3 HUGE blisters that were awful




This is what I did rest of the day when I got home.

It was absolutely a great time. I loved the whole thing.  (well, not sweating ).   

Can't wait to update with other pictures.  




A few days after we got home, we helped Brooke move some stuff and here's the pics I found of them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment