Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Timmie's Mother

 


It is Back to School for another year.  After the first day, we have a tradition to play Timmie's Mother.  It is a long time tradition that I think my sisters made up.  They were watching Lassie on TV and Timmie would come home from school, have a homemade snack and tell his mom about school.  So we played Timmie's mother on the first day of  school.  You have a treat and tell about your first day.

it is down to Jack and Nick and Maureen about the first day.  Nick had football so it was just Jack and Andrew (who graduated from college so didn't have a first day of school) and Maureen.  Andrew decided we needed to go to the driving range.  Jack wanted to go to the gym.  The gym was too busy so he went to the driving range with us.  Andrew decided we needed Betos for Dinner.  We decided to play Timmie's mother with Betos instead of a treat.  

We got Betos and a Maverick drink and heard about Jack's first day of school.  Jack was pretty good about telling about his day.  No one was really that interested in my day....


This is the only pic I got of the whole night.  At the driving range.  Just my feet. I have been trying to be in the moment and not take so many pictures.  Maybe I should take a few more


I did remember to take a pic of the flyer for Ladies Golf league


And I did go to the gym after school to work off some stress.  


And I remembered my pickle juice last night.  Not as effective for leg cramps but I only had one instead 10

So, Timmie's mother was a win except I am not sure why we didn't have Beto's AND a treat.  I'm not listening to Andrew's suggestions again.  We just might have to play today again too.


No comments:

Post a Comment