Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Golf Every Day

 Andrew has been living with me for the Summer since Graduation.  He has had a few days off work and since I'm going back to school next Monday we had a few days to play some golf.  So we did.  

We played Monday on the back 9 at West Bountiful.  I didn't play my best golf but it was fun.






Then Tuesday we played the Front 9.  



I also played 9 holes that night at Mountain Dell.  It was my best 9 in a long time.  




Monday Brooke came over and we decided to go to Fore Lakes and play the 
Par 3.  Jack came with us too.  Brooke decided to just be the Caddy and walk with us since she didn't have shoes and didn't want to play.  We all had the fun that we wanted to.  


Then Wednesday we decided to go again and played the back 9 again in West Bountiful.  It wasn't my best game either but the last two holes were good.  Andrew did pretty good too. He can hit a long ball.  

What a fun way to spend some time NOT working.  Andrew and I had a great time.  I think we are going to try to do just the driving range tomorrow and work on our game.  Next summer, watch out we will be on fire with the golf. 





No comments:

Post a Comment