Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Bath Time and Church

 About 8 years ago, we had a crack in the bathtub. I think there was a high spot underneath that I could feel when you showered in there that split.  So Chili Willi dumped tons of caulk over it and called it good.  We didn't shower in there because I didn't trust it.  

Well I saw some recommendation for a bathtub shower refinishing about a year ago and thought about calling them...I hate calling people so I avoid it.  Since Andrew moved in, he decided we needed to fix it.  So I called them, they came and did an estimate and came and day after we got back from Disneyland and refinished it. 




It was a thrill to go and buy shampoo and body wash and a new scrubber for my new bathtub/shower.  Almost as exciting as when I got to buy THREE new shower curtains when I moved in because that meant I had THREE showers.  


Decided to check out Andrew at work.  I tested out the bed he takes his naps on when he is tired


There is Andrew working away.  I'm resting on the bed :)  I think I was bothering him for sure


Here I am at a funeral with Marlena for her friend Carla Kimball


After the funeral on our way to Sound of Music in Orem


Church...Andrew came with me to Primary for a bit while I played the piano


So did Brooke.  Fun Fact, she's not wearing any underwear.  She came over to wash and decided to come to church with us.  She didn't have a dress (so she wore one of Abi's in the basement and no underwear. I don't remember it being a requirement to wear it)


AND to maverick after church.  Actually I think we are going to Everbowl.  A place that has Acai and Fruit.   Brooke and I like it, Andrew not so much.  


No comments:

Post a Comment