Friday, October 28, 2022

Facetiming Mondays

 

Nick gets to call on his P day.  So he does a group call or whatever and it is usually Brooke and Jack and me.  He calls Brody and he is usually at work.  This time, Abi got to join in.  I guess she got messenger.  I'm the one in the dark spot.  I was in the car and it was dark.

Nick sounds so good.  He got a hair cut from his companion and I'm not so sure about it.  But I'm sure the price was right.  He bought that new coat he is wearing.  He calls from the garage so he says it is cold there.  



He said he bought some boots but didn't show them to us.  Fun Fact, a few days later, Grandma said she wanted to buy the Boots for him and gave me some money to put in his acct for him.  




Nick did share this on Facebook




Mitchell, my nephew,  got a deer.  YUCK.  But so cool.  I guess they had to drag that for a LONG time to the truck in the dark.  Doesn't sound like that much fun to me.  



I had an appt with the Cardiologist.  I saw this guy in the red.  He is Mr. Tate and I worked with him a long time ago and I love him.  Abi and Brooek also had him and liked him too.  Too bad he was too far away to talk to him.  It looks like he is taking his parents to the Doc.  I have missed working with him.  

He is the one that told Abi to be a Physican Assistant and that she was smart enough. Or be an accountant.  Thats cool that she is actually being one.  

Hopefully his parents have a follow up in 6 months and I can see him again


No comments:

Post a Comment