Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Facetime is the best

 

Tuesday night I get a request to join a messenger call or something like that and it was Nick and Jack and Brooke and requested Brody.  Brody wasn't available so it was the 4 of us.  It is the best to chat with him.  

Nick sounds so good.  He was telling us what his favorite eating out last week was.  He went to Texas roadhouse, Canes (4 times) and a Korean place.  He told us that in his letter last week but I didn't know there was Canes FOUR times.  He got to drive the mission new Tacoma and we got to meet his companion who is from Duchesne.  A small town in Utah he says.  Yes we know where Duchesne is and I have even been there and stayed over night.  

It is fun to hear him and talk to him.  He sounds so good.  I think he is living his best life on his mission.  Who would have thought thta was true.  

He also wanted to know if I'd give him some money for some cowboy boots.  Yes I certainly will.  He was going shopping that day for some and he would buy them when he got his credit card I was mailing.  We had to get a replacement because his was stolen in the MTC.  









What a great thing to be able to talk to them each week.  I wonder if it has lessened the anxiety amongst missionaries.  Nick doesn't seem to have much anxiety for sure.

Glad he is loving it and doing good and serving God.  Love me some Nick.  

I can almost talk about him and not cry.  Almost.  




No comments:

Post a Comment