Sunday, October 9, 2022

And more HUD is leaving

I am on a quest to get rid of all this junk.  I have been on this quest for a long time, and I just keep getting more and more HUD.  During Conference I cleaned out some stuff.  Filled an entire garbage bag of just garbage.



That is a mask on the top.  Guess we don't need to mask up anymore so got rid of it


That is TWO full bags for the DI plus that picture thing in the box.  I have never used that.  




More bags of HUD and clothes.  Mostly clothes that I haven't worn or more likely grown out of them.  They are outta here.  

This is absolutely my favorite posts of me getting rid of stuff.  It is absolutely freeing.  

I didn't color the items on my chart until the bags actually leave my house which they left today.  YAY.  I did take the them to Deseret Industries.  There were so many people waiting to donate that I wonder if it is even a good ideal to burden them with all our HUD.  Most of what people donate I'm sure isn't usable. Wonder if we should just skip the donation phase and just get rid of it. I guess we feel so much better about ourselves giving our old useless junk to the DI thinkink we are helping someone when in actuality it is just getting tossed and burdening them with so much HUD!  







Going to the Planet during the conference inbetween sessions and decluttering..

I only have a few months to get rid of about 800 more things  I would love twice that much gone!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment