Thursday, October 13, 2022

Morgan Football

 The JV games were over for the season, but they scheduled another game at Morgan High School.  Grandma and I drove up for the game.  

Absolutely beautiful for a football game.  Fall weather in Morgan was beautiful.  Smelled just like Farm.  Love it.  


It was a good game, Jack was playing really well but they were losing.  Anyway, then, he went to tackle someone, and someone tackled him and he was hurt.  He was on the ground.  

The coache and trainers went out to check him out, and I am not sure what to do.  I can't even figure out how to get on the field.  I'm sure they wanted their mother on the field, but I was just wondering how I would.  
So I just sat there and watched.  Everyone is standing around, and Marlena is like 'oh I can't see 59, where is he?  "  Well, Marlena he is the one that is hurt on the ground.  OH I still can't see him she says.  Well that would be because he is surrounded by people...

He finally got up and came to the sidelines and he just sat there




I could tell by the way he was acting he didn't feel so great.  

He didn't feel great to start with.  He had tylenol, cough medicine, sudafed, and ibuprofin before the game.  

I could really tell he didn't feel good.  


He took off his pads and put on his hoodie.  Then he walked around.


Then he was the water boy.  That is him in the red hoodie with the water bottles.  
The guy in the red shirt was nice and helped Jack.  He was super nice.  I did talk to him after about it and he thought he prob had a concussion.  

Anyway a few hours later after the team got back I got a call from my bud Cam.  He is the team trainer and he had assessed Jack.  I have talked to him like 10 times.  He said he assessed him and his scores were low (that is a good thing) but he was concerned because he said he didn't feel good.  

He is out for practice for tomorrow and that gets him 5 days of time off because it is now Fall Break.  











No comments:

Post a Comment