Monday, October 24, 2022

Jacks New hair

 

Jack came home the other day with his head shaved and this new color.  I guess the football team did that and some girl going to beauty school (maybe) did the hair dye.  Something like that.  It doesn't look all that bad...Here we are at church.  He didn't know I took the pic.  He won't send me one and I keep forgetting to get one  





It was going to snow this weekend so the Taurus needed to get some windshield wipers changed.  That left me to do the changing.  Jack (who I made go to the store with me)  and I went to Ace hardware and they didn't have the right size.  We looked online for the size.  We had to go to Costco.  Conveniently Costco had the size AND they were on rebate.  6.99 each.  Wow.  Great.  Of course we needed chicken wings and bananas and apples and stuff so our 6.99 windshield wipers turned into much more.  :)  

But I couldn't figure out how to get the old off.  None of the videos were that great for that part.   I got out the garden clippers and cut the plastic off.  Then they went on like a charm.  Just like the videos said.  I amaze myself.  Although I'm sick of having to be the one in charge of all the cars for sure.  




Went to my favorite sushi place.  Ginger sushi or something like that.  It was super great.  As usual.  Brooke was invited but she wanted to go somewhere with Grandma and McCall and Cooper.  Missed out.  I had a great date to the dinner too.  

I ordered some more checks.  Like WHO uses checks.  I have to have them for the one or two times a year that I write them.  I sometimes write them to Costco before payday.  I only get like one day before they clear.  But sometimes thats all I need.  That is probably enough to last me the rest of my life.



This is my cousin sharon commenting on this post that has 93.5 K responses.  Makes me laugh because I drive a cadi.  I"m far from rich...




No comments:

Post a Comment