Monday, October 10, 2022

Week 9 Omaha, Nebraska

 

Week 9 Nicholas Clemons





What's up everyone hope all of you guys are doing amazing!! We had a really busy week out here in Bellevue. We found a lot of success at those apartments we found. This week elder Madsen who is part of the cottonwood area but lives with us got promoted and is now a zone leader which is insane. Elder Franklin replaced him so it's kind of been an adjusting period. Most of this week was finding new people but also alot of it was helping our member friends who are struggling and that's a big problem here in Bellevue.  

Monday: because of transfers p day was moved back a day so this was just another regular day in the Mish. We taught this guy who thought that the Bible was perfect and that the book of mormon was wrong but if he thinks that he's kinda crazy because they talk of the same exact things. This guy also look like Santa so I don't how good his knowledge is though haha. Later we went to teach our friend Jordan. He Said it was a bad time but he was already half way into the biggest blunt I've ever seen so i understood. 

 Tuesday: P DAY!! We played lot and lots of basketball. I tried guarding my comp in one of the games and it didn't go so well. Stupid basketball players! Later we went boot shopping and I almost got a pair. I found out that we can prosalite out here in the winter in cowboy boots so they might be in my future haha. After that we went to chick FIL a and IT WAS BOMB. 

 Wednesday: brother Sanchez bought these queso tacos which were so bussin. We also moved someone out and taught this member lesson to a family. After the lesson they gave us like a giant bowl of candy so there kids wouldn't eat it all haha. 

 Thursday: we scheduled Wendy's baptism and planned to move her out. Sadly she's moving out of our zone so I don't get to add her to my celestial stats haha. We also met with our friend Neil. Neil blows stuff up in his garage and let us join him for a bit. 

 Friday: we helped out landlord take out a bunch of doors out of his apartment and later we taught the moudrys about perseverance during trials and I used a football analogy so I hope I got the point across haha. 

 Saturday: we went with some French missionaries to teach our friend koffi. It was an easy lesson for me. I just sat there and looked pretty while the French speakers talked. We also taught our friend John and he said that he would come to church but he doesn't really like organized religion. 

Sunday: we had dinner with these member who made us some pretty good meatloaf (dont be jealous ty). After that we went to why I believe which is just basically testimony meeting for recent converts. We brought our friend Mike so that he could hear some people's stories about hardships. Mike loved it and even met our mission president. He told the mission president that we need a Tacoma so maybe one day I will get one. 

 That's really all that happened this week. We found 8 new people this week. So we're not just totally sacking it out here I guess. 

I would love to hear from some of yall!! Go huskers!! 

 

Love Clemdawg 


No comments:

Post a Comment