Wednesday, October 12, 2022

If I Could Turn Back Time...

 

Found this beauty.  That is the best I have ever looked.  That is my friend Lynne.  We were quite the hot items at the Church Dances and the Single ward.  And rocking life

You know, I look at this photo and think back to this time and I felt like I had life by the balls.   You feel like you are going places and doing things and so much self esteem and making goals and life was good.

We hiked the Narrows that summer which is a 16 mile hike and we were just living life. We were even playing some golf once in a while.   




Then I think about life now, and I don't look like that, and I feel like I have been dragged by a pick up truck a million miles through rocks and mud and hail. . .  I do not have life under control nor do I have it by the balls and Nor would I hike the narrows again.  Although I would love to.  

 I was never going to be old and ornery and fat and divorced. If I ever got married I sure wasn't going to get divorced.  But you know, It has been a good drag by a pick up truck.  All in all, it has been a great life.  Even though I don't feel or look the same way.  It has been a good ride.  




No comments:

Post a Comment