Thursday, October 12, 2023

A Date to Winters

Jack was telling me about this weird girl at school that was going around asking boys to the dance,  He was afraid she would ask him. As soon as he got in the shower, I heard the doorbell ring. It was like 10:30 pm.  This is what was at the door...oh and a diet coke.



 



Those golf balls have letters that spell winters...They also had other letters on it.  


We had to rearrange the letters and see who it was from.  He figured out Bryelle.  Not sure how he knew how to sell her name but he did.  




Way to go we figured it out.  He was super excited to go with her. I'm asuming she's not th weird girl.  UPDATE:  Jack said the weird girl got a date already...whew







Then I went to Mo'betta for book club.  I decided to bring Jack home some dinner.  He had the regular plate for 16.00...Chicken and Phate chicken.  He doesn't like Macaroni salad...







No comments:

Post a Comment