Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Yes, I walked at Nibley

Andrew decided we needed to golf at the Nibley Golf Course.  I haven't golfed at Nibley for 30 years.  Andrew says everything I ever did was 30 years ago.  Yep.  

Anyway. it was a beautiful Fall day and Andrew and I decided to walk.  Haven't walked a golf course for 30 years either.  


Jack giving some advice to Andrew




Here's my new pull cart.  I wanted to try it out actually but Andrew decided to use it since he had NO faith that I would actually walk the whole course (9 holes)  and the other pull cart that is 30 years old would fit in the golf cart Jack was riding in easier if I decided to ride.


That's my clubs in the old pull cart that actually works ok but doesn't have a drink holder....


Jack cleaning his golf ball



So I did rest on the benches at the tee box when I waited for them to tee off and while we waited for the people in front of us.  But I survived and might even walk again sometime...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment