Thursday, October 19, 2023

Tuacahn

 Our Tuacahn trip finally came about.  We were plannning on going in June, but Marlena had her knee done so we postponed until October.  We traveled to St George and stopped first at Angelique's or something like that on Main Street.  We got street tacos.  They were good and had this spicy salsa bar with it  



After we went to the hotel and swam a bit.  No one needs to see pics of us in a swim suit  But the weather was beautiful and we mostly had the pool to ourselves.



We packed up the drink mugs and headed to the show



We headed to the show and saw Tarzan.  It is much cooler attending in October than June.


Notice Michelle wore the same color shirt that I had on.  I had mine on first


The show was great.  Tarzan doesn't disappoint.  







The next morning we headed to Einstein bagels.  We always eat there in the mornings.  We sat outside to get ready to see the eclipse that was happening at 10:00.  We are ready with our glasses I got at Lowe's.  Jack told me they had them so I went and got few pairs.  Who would have thought Jack knew were to get them.  




We moved to the car because the restaurnt turned on the misters and we got all wet.   




The eclipse was pretty cool.  We didn't get a total eclipse but it was partial and lasted for like an hour.  It got bit overcast but was fun to see the moon cover most of the sun.  Those 3.00 glasses were pretty great.  


That was our Eclipse times for St. George


This is Michelle's friends pic of the eclipse.   Thats about what it looked like in St George too 




Ton was ready for the eclipse.  


Then we headed to the Golf Course.  There is one called the Wee Course that we played in the spring.  It is less than a par 3 we had a great time.  

This is the only pic I took.  We did lose a few balls in the weeds.

We went to Durangos ( a place where Dana and Pat like to eat) and got take out 
and took it back to the hotel so we had pool time before the show.



Tonight was Charie and the Chocolate Factory.  I had to sit alone because we had two seats together and a single.  I took the single since it was much better seat.  










My view from behind me. I'm sure Michelle and Marlena are behind me,  



Charlie didn't disappoint.  Willie Wonka was an understudy and he was fantastic.  Seriously he was fabulous.  It was fun to see something I haven't seen.  

Another Tuacahan trip in the books.  




























































No comments:

Post a Comment