Sunday, October 29, 2023

Suspension Bridge

 Michelle and I went on a Hike.  We haven't been on a hike for a few years.  We went to the Suspension Bridge in Draper.  It is a favorite.  We got there around 9:30 am.  It was still cool and crisp but such a beautiful morning.  



This was our view on the way down.  Soo many people and homes and mountains and leaves.



Here we are.  I look like Melanie...


This is on our way down.  We almost made it.  We even did the extra portion to the second bridge.  I didn't do that with Brooke because we had Ton with us.  




Here's my watch to prove it


Look 2.68 miles and I didn't start it right at the beginning


This is a bike trial we saw and we want to try it.

We stopped at Del Taco after and McDonalds.  We had a great time.  I made it. I did ask her how much faster she would have been with Marti.  Well, probably half as long.  Ok so there is that...
Maybe we will have to try the temple walk next week.  We will for sure invite Andrew...:)  



No comments:

Post a Comment