Monday, October 2, 2023

Conference week! - Nick's email from Omaha

 

Yo what's good everyone! Hope yall had a great conference weekend!! If you guys didn't get the chance to watch conference go rewatch it because it was so spiritually uplifting and built my up my testimony so much! 

This week because of conference we were on the grind because we wanted as many people as possible to watch so I litteraly invited everyone in our area book and talked about it during every lesson or street contact we had this week. 

I don't remember a lot of what happened so I'll just go through the highlights. 

We put Daniel and Wanda back on date for October 15th. Daniel has such a desire to be baptized and is finally sober 🪅

Wednesday we contacted this person walking her dog. She said we could share a message if we walked with her. After about 2 miles of walking and answering questions she agreed to read the book of mormon! Small miracle! 

After that we drove up and had a lesson with Bill. Bill is a huge packers fan so I get all my updates about the packers from him. We talked for 1 hour about how he has been to Green Bay and watched a bunch of packers game. After that I compared Jordan love (packers quarterback) to president Nelson and he agreed to watch conference 

Thursday we were knocking this aparment complex and everyone was saying no or yelling at us. Then the very last door we knocked this guy named Brad and his friend Shawn said we could share a message. We shared the message and brad said he would read. Then he talked about Alabama football for 40 mins and man do I love football. Don't take watching it for granted. 

Saturday and Sunday was just us watching Conference and calling our friends to see if they watched. It was a great conference. I definitely got a lot of stuff I need to work on but I know it's all possible through the Atonement of Jesus christ. I love having a living Prophet on the earth today! 

Well this week was kinda lame. Not a lot happened besides conference. Hope yall had a good week. Remember I love you, God loves and especially remember what Jesus did for ya! 

Think celestial! 

-elder Clemons 





No comments:

Post a Comment