Saturday, October 7, 2023

Ton and Glasses and Golf and Red Lobster

 


Here's the Wonton getting ready for the Eclipse with his glasses.  Not a fan of the chin strap I suppose.  He's a good sport 

Friday I snuck out of work early.  I have my prep period last so I snuck out and met Andrew at Lakeside Golf Course.  As I was entering a door by the cafe, a door I usually don't go in but knew it was close to the bathroom so I could change my clothes...and I heart this "Mrs Clemons"  and it was former student Brock Simmons.  He came from my favorite family.  I have had all the kids.  

I said hey "Brock can you by chance get two of us out?  He stopped working and said "Let's go see".  So he walked in the clubhouse with me and asked them.  Sure enough they could get us out the back.  So fab.  WE hurried and were playing in about 15 minutes.  






Sent this picture to Mark and had him guess where we are.  Yep we were on the Par 3 looking up to Hole 10.  



Andrew was using his new driver.  He wanted to try it out.  It sure sounds good.


Thanks to Brock we had a great fall afternoon playing some golf.

Then I went to the Red Lobster with my bff's Lynne and Jenn.  Yep I got the crab.  300 
Calories the menu said. 


And I found this.  Yep got the cheesecake to go.  Love the Lobster and more than lobster, I love partying with my buds.  We didn't take a picture because we don't need to keep track of our weight progress.  Just fun and crab. 








No comments:

Post a Comment