Tuesday, January 2, 2024

1000 Items

                                                       Here's how I did for the 2023 challenge.  




So that would only be about 1050 items out for the past year.  Dang I was hoping for the entire page.  

I have the new chart almost ready to go.  I have been doing this challenge for about 3 years and eventhough I have never made the entire chart, if I got rid of half of the items each year that is like 3000 items gone!!  yay.  I didn't mark off boxes for when my missionary left.  I didn't think of it actually...:)  

Here's to another year of getting rid of things.  It is so freeing.  It would defintely be easier to get rid of things if I weren't so poor.  But even that I don't want junk sitting around taking up space in my head.  

It would be easier because everytime I get rid of something, I think about the landfill.  I have toured the landfill about 5 times and have seen it from a different angle than when you give to the landfill.  It is totally discusting.  And everything I get rid of sits in the landfill for the rest of the lifetime of the earth and eternity.  YUCK.  That is why I hate paper plates so much.  




On another note, Jack doesn't have any shoes.  Well other than those church clogs he was sporting yesterday at church.  We went to get some shoes for school.  He picked out a pair of vans.  


While sitting waiting for him to try them on, we decided to get him another pair of vans also.  


He got the checkerboard and the white lace up that I don't have a picture but everyone knows what they look like.  :)  


haha so funny




Got this sweater and shirt.  I don't think it matches


Had a great christmas holiday. Went to this play at PMT with the Grandma.  IT was only ok but it was different so that was fun.


My name will sure be around Boston.  I don't ever hear it here.  I want to tell everyone to NOT name their kid Maureen.  NO one likes that name or can pronounce it.  


Also got a ticket to the Tabernacle Choir concert.  I took my friend Lynne.  We had a great time.  I can't believe that I was even chosen to get a ticket.  







No comments:

Post a Comment