Monday, January 22, 2024

South Dakota is cold! - Nick's email from Omaha

 Woahhhh it's been a minute since I sent a email. This will just be some highlights from what's happened the last month up here in South Dakota. 

Last two weeks we've been in a constant blizzard warning and the wind doesn't help 🫠

We're still working with our friend Angie. She's really struggling with smoking so If yall could pray for her that would be great! 

 Elder Hansen got transferred 😭 I'm with elder Tracy now 

Lost my wallet in a snow bank 😎 can't wait for spring haha 

Had district p day last week. It was chill and I got to play basketball for the first time in a transfer 

Taught our homie Michael. He came to the door with a bat and that kinda threw me off but he's actually super chill and listened to us. We asked him to be baptised and he said he would consider it 

 Because of the weather last week church got canceled so it was nice to have it again this week. Kinda made me realize how we take the sacrament for granted sometimes 

 Works been kinda slow recently but I think the weather has something to do with it. I hit 17 months 2 weeks ago. Kinda crazy how fast it's going but I gotta make the most out of these last 17 months. Hope yall have a good week! Feel free to reach out! 

 -elder Clemons 









No comments:

Post a Comment