Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Killing it on the 2024 chart

 Cleaned out some HUD this weekend.  Look what I got rid of.  15 pair of Pantyhose.  Yep.  Mostof them brand new in the pkg.  The pair from nordstrom was like 6.00.  


I got most of these at Dillards when I worked there.  That was a long time ago.  Maybe 30 years?  I can't have panty hose as old as I have been a teacher?  


Those in the purple pack are from Melanie.  She has been dead about 15 years.   If I haven't needed them yet, out they go.  I'm sure they don't fit anymore anyway.




Well, I should have use for this manuel.  I guess I'll keep it in case we need it.  Nick said Come Follow me was for families with dads so that is not us.  :)  


Found this, Melanie gave this to me a long time ago.  I'm sure it was a mistake that she gave it to me...Haha not.  It has to be too small now too.  Never been out of the pkg.  


gotta get my sweat on at the Planet if I'm going to get rid of HUD


Four bags off to the DI and that stack of books.  Yep even the Dallin H Oaks biography.  You can buy it at the DI if you want it.  



Progress!  I have 300 (almost) less items already this year and it is only beginning of February.  Feel so good.

After going to the DI and looking at the MASSIVE amounts of HUD they take from people...I just feel bad taking stuff there.  They must get sooo much stuff.  What else do you do with the quality items (right) that I donate?  Seriously I just think of all that junk in the landfill.  Most of what I see donated isn't worth reselling...It is just HUD.  


I can't change the amount of stuff in the world.  I don't have to store it at my house.  When I die, my kids will just get a dumpster and put all my HUD there.  Why not enjoy it NOT being here in the first place.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment