Monday, January 29, 2024

Stella and Fon Hawley

 My cousin, Julie, is doing geneology and is collecting and posting pictures of my Grandma and Grandpa.  They are her great Grandma and Grandpa.  Anyway, here is a great picture of my Grandpa Fon on this tractor.  So many memories of riding and driving the tractor.  He was so patient and kind.  He married my grandma at age 50. And now I think about that, and he could have been so ornery.  He never had any kids of his own.  

He thought we were the greatest.  Seriously I knew he did.  He was kind and never got excited about stuff.  He loved it when we helped him feed the cows or water them.  He always wanted to go on a tractor ride or drive the truck to the dump.  






I love this picture of both of them.  They were at the Alumni Banquet or something in Deseret.  Miss them every day.  





No comments:

Post a Comment