Monday, January 1, 2024

Food Bank, Abi and a Cheese ball

 Love seeing this post of Abi and the Brody.  Miss them soo much.  Glad they are living their best life though.  We all need to live our best life.  They Rock.




Went to the food bank.  I was the only one from our family to go.  Michelle, Marti, McCall, McKenna and Trey and McCall's neighbor kid Burke, came and we rocked it.  We are so experienced that we got the food sorted in no time.  Makes us feel so good to do 90 minutes of service once a year.  ya we should step up the service....Then on to the Crown Burger for the expensive win.  


 I decided I Needed some reflexology.  Went to the Citylife Massage and got some.  LOVE them.  I look like I'm a million years old but got the pic at the last minute on my way out.  I was feeling so good I forgot to take  a pic.  Gotta make that a goal to get more CityLife massage and keep them in business.



AND look what lee's has on Special.  Coke AND a cheeseball.  Of course I had to get one or two.  They have really great cheeseballs.  I hope this one doesn't come with a side of Covid like the last one we had at Bear Lake.  :)  

 Look at his new shoes. . . 






No comments:

Post a Comment