Friday, January 12, 2024

Jr Jazz for Jack

Brooke took Grandma to Costco, then she had a dinner in Layton for the jail.  So that meant Ton needed to stay with me.  Here he is waiting for her.  He doesn't realize that thats my favorite chair.  I even took him on an errand and took him outside and walked him to the corner when it was freezing cold.  He even got some cheese and there he sits... 


He did have to stay home when I went to Jack's Jr Jazz Basketball game.  Yes he is playing Jr. Jazz. It gets more complicated to play Jr Jazz the older you get.  You have to sign up as a team so they got some friends together and got Jaxon's dad to be the coach.  










Here's some action





Kerry, Marti's brother, is the ref.    He is a good time.



Love Jr. Jazz.  It was over in about an hour. I guess I mostly like that Jack can get himself there so I just get there when I want and then leave.   I had to get home to Ton...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment