Monday, January 29, 2024

Scrimage in Logan

Brooke came out to help grandma.  She ended up meeting my cousins, Paul, Melba, Julie, Sheri and Allison.  They are on a quest for Geneology that my mother has!  THEN she took Marlena to my cousin Kris's house because she had a knee replacement.  She did cheer so thats why her knee is bad.....(Thanks for clarifying that..)

Then we went to see my School's production of Footloose.  It was terrible, but the kids were cute.  AND I had to laugh because we saw it years ago at the Scera in Provo (we had some free tickets) and it was also terrible.  But McCall saw it the next day and the main dude fell off the stage during the performance and had to go to the hospital.  So grateful we didn't have that mishap.  :)

THEN we headed to Logan.  Mind you it was 7:00 pm for an 8:30 Scrimmage.  Yep we did it.  Stopped at the Maverick before hand and arrived in plenty of time.  



















These are some say random videos of Jack.  He likes to see them after the game.  They probably repeat.  It is a pain to upload videos.  I could screen them before hand.  But I assume no one is actually watching them.  

 


Here we are in this indoor training facility.  





Here's my Brooke with me.  So glad she likes to cat around with me.  We even brought our own lawn chairs.  We are NOT rookies.  The people next to me showed up without chairs...The husband went to buy some, and missed the first half of the game.  :)






They lost I think. Skyview is a pretty good game.  Jack hurt his wrist but seems to be ok.  He hit a kid and the ref's had to have a meeting whether or not to throw him out.  They didn't.  The parents around me thought they should.  That's why I don't like to sit by people.

Such fun and we got home around 12:00.  Brooke got home around 1:00 am.  

We stopped at culvers for some onion rings and cheese curd.  Skip that part next time.  






I’m 


No comments:

Post a Comment