Monday, January 22, 2024

No Spend Weekend - Not

I checked my bank account.  UGH.  It needed to be a no spend weekend and week. I have 10 days til payday.  I have had no spend weekends before and they are kindof fun and not fun.  Well, my friend Lynne wanted to bond on Friday night.  I can't pass up bonding even on no spend weekend.  However I did have a Red Lobster Gift card so that took the pain out of the bonding.  I only spent 8.00  well and the 20.00 tip cuz we sat there forever



Chili Willi gave me this for my birthday...:)



And I'm a member of the lobster rewards program so I got a FREE dessert.  Wow.  Not like I needed a free dessert but didn't pass it up.  



I made this chex mix again because I had wheat chex to use up.  I wanted them gone so I added them.  Gotta get rid of stuff.  Maybe I should cross off boxes on my chart for food that I used up.



Sporting my new Carhaart jacketI got for Christmas.  Love it so much I wore it to LAX.  


Awe here's my collage someone made on some social medial. Wow I sure look so much older and fatter.

Then jack needed money for a drink, then I need gas, then I need to mail Nick some money for his mission.  I did have a punch card for my drinks at Holiday.  I also have a hair appt today so that certainly isn't a no spend event.  So hard to have a so spend weekend....


No comments:

Post a Comment