Monday, January 8, 2024

2024



This house is for sale just down the street from me .  I wish Brooke would move there.  That would be so convenient for me.  I could tend Won and he could walk home when he was tired.



Speaking of Brooke and Ty, I got a cheeseball which reminded me of Ty who loves a good cheeseball.  I'm getting onto them.  Green Onion from Lee's is the best



AND the new decluttering chart.  Every year I think I'm going to fill it up and I usually get around half.  Here's to another year of getting rid of stuff I don't need or want.  Every box I cross off is one more item that I don't have to own or have in the house.  

I can't wait for Andrew to help me get rid of more HUD.


Michelle sent me this.  That is so true.  Don't want any more stuff  



No comments:

Post a Comment