Saturday, March 21, 2020

Ankle Update

I have been on crutches an a scooter for the past 3 weeks.  It has been very difficult...i have to have soo much help.  I can't get the scooter upstairs in my house, and I have to have it hauled down the stairs when I have to go somewhere.  I also can't haul anything up the stairs which has been difficult with all the grocery shopping I have had to do because of Corona.  One never knows what is in our future for that.  Nick is pretty good at helping but he does get tired of it...


Here's my new pics after going to the Doctor.  It was my two week visit.  He took the stitches out and put those steri strips on.  It is itching now.  He said I have at least 6 weeks of staying off of it because of the condition of the tendons...dang...






I thought it was funny that they put YES on my leg so they knew which one to operate on.  I did notice when i was on my way to surgery on the OR board that someone was having the exact same surgery as I was but the RIGHT foot.  So I was grateful to wake up and that they did operate on the correct leg...:)

Nick is having way more fun on my scooter than I am...



Bruising...

My Friend Kenzie brought me some homemade granola.  So nice.  Made my whole day



No comments:

Post a Comment