Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Recovery Time

I LOVE to be alone.  I think because I am NEVER alone.  I have taken a day off from work just to stay home and be alone. AND stay in bed and watch TV.  So, having this Surgery I got kindof excited about staying home.  I wasn't excited for surgery but alone time....is great for me.  So, Surgery was Friday.  Saturday AND Sunday I had Jack and Nick here.  Mark came over and Marlena did too.  Which is all good.  I like visitors too.  Monday we went to the Doctor so that was good.  Tuesday was my FIRST day to be alone.  UNTIL Nick says he doesn't have school because it is ACT testing for Jrs and Sophomores and Seniors stay home.  SERIOUS?  ok.  THEN I get a call from Mueller Park.  Jack's Jr High.  That is NEVER a good call. 

Well, there was a fight on Friday...did I hear about it? Yes I did.  It was two kids (of course) and to discourage people watching and encouraging the kids to fight, everyone that watched or video'd the fight also got suspended for TWO days.  So, guess who else is home??  Jack.  So, NOW it is the exact same thing as Saturday.  EVERYONE here.  Ugh.  Oh well, I will still have Friday.  And you can get I'm making them wait on me like crazy.  Why couldn't the fight be next week? 


I can also now ice with the boot off.  Making progress.  Jack is certainly being the ice getter!




No comments:

Post a Comment