Tuesday, March 3, 2020

600 Lb Life - On My Way


I am 5 days out of Surgery. I have been tired.  I haven't done much but lay around.  I have to have people help me with everything.  I can use crutches or the scooter but I can't carry anything.

People have to carry my food to me, and I think about the show 600 lb life every time someone brings me the swedish fish or some dinner or Veggie Straws (I am craving salty for some reason).  I can hear the doc now saying this quote below.  I can't imagine when I'm finished how bad the damage will be.








Here's Nick bringing me Lunch from Robintino's.  I have wanted to eat there for a long time so since he was off today for the ACT test, I decided to put him to work.  Tomorrow Nick's at school so I won't have the eating out option.  He was more than willing to eat the extra 4 pieces of Garlic Bread I got at the last minute.  And I wonder why I'm so close to starring on m 600 Lb life. . .




Here's the Lunch.  The salad, Pizza and Garlic Bread.  Nick ate the Bread and I'm eating the pizza later.  


I also washed all my sheets, blankets, pillow cases.  Nothing like sitting around yuck that needs to be washed.  


I also washed my hair and changed my duster.  Here's my new duster and pj pants.  The PJ pants Andrew gave me for Christmas about 13 years ago and I found them and they are big enough to fit over my boot.  And they match for the win.


I just took a two hour nap and slept through Dr. Phil and Judge Judy.   I think I'm going to be crazy before this is over.  I better get my application in to the 600 Lb life reality show.

No comments:

Post a Comment