Sunday, March 1, 2020

A Sunday Walk Plus ramblings


I was sitting in churh and it was mentioned that we needed to do the Come Follow Me Plan.  I told Nick and Jack in Sacrament meeting that we were going to do it after church.  Nick says that Come Follow Me is for Families with Dads.  Wow. So glad to know.  Now I have one less thing to worry about.



This is my new hair dew.  Looks like the last hair dew...









Michelle and I have been walking around Sugar House Park on Sundays after church.  It was a beautiful day and we stopped at Taco Bell After for the best drink I have had in a long time.  We walked 3 laps around for 4 miles.  This was our last time walking at Sugarhouse for a while because I have to have surgery on my foot at the end of this week.  




I'm at the Planet this week...



My Favorite Zoo keeper is on the right.


AND a pedicure for Lois. I might have to have foot surgery so I wanted to make sure my toes looked good one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment