Monday, March 16, 2020

Corona

The Corona Virus has been a big deal.  It is infecting people and I'm not sure how many people.  But it is mass hysteria.  We are practicing social distancing...which is a term I have never heard.  It means stay away.  School is closed for at least two weeks.  AND everyone is hoarding at the stores for Toilet Paper.  Stores are out of everything.  I didn't go to the store because I had just gone before I had my surgery and had Michelle and Abi go for me before this mass hysteria just occurred.

School is out for two weeks and I am unsure what we are going to do.  I have to go and put lessons online (I think) and all the students will stay home.  Church was also cancelled until further notice.  That is good since I wasn't going to go due to my surgery and hard to get around.  I didn't have to get a piano player. We were also authorized for at home church and the sacrament at home also.  We didn't do church at home.  We can't even figure out how to do Come Follow Me at home...Nick said its for families with dads so we are off the hook for that.

Anyway, so I waited until the mass hysteria was over and went to Costco.  It was not a big deal, other than we couldn't get Broccoli or Bananas which were the two things we went for.  I did pick up a pack of toilet paper since they had it and it is a good idea to have some extra.  I had to go to another store for Bananas and Broccoli and they were out of tortillas and toilet paper...

I have never experienced anything like this.  I'm interested in how it will turn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment