Friday, March 13, 2020

Ankle Update


I have been recooperating from Ankle Surgery.  It has been hard.  I can't put any weight on it for like 6 weeks.  It was the worst the Dr. has seen.  Of course that's how I do things.

Anyway, Abi came home because she had a meeting in Orem so she has been helping me. We did get to church and she played the piano for me.  It was fun to go and just sing with the kids instead of play.



After church we needed to go to Maverick and get a beverage.  We decided we needed Cinn a Bon too.





Abi forgot a fork or a knife, but conveniently we had one in the car...






some favorite snacks while recooperating...


My school sent me some flowers. So nice.

And this from my friend Rebecca..


Abi sent me a Maverick drink too..:)


And Ty brought me lunch from Cafe Rio with his Mom and a Maverick drink.  So thoughtful...I didn't get a picture though...Should have.




Apples for today...

Crutches waiting for me...




Putting puzzles together in my spare time




Michelle bought me this.  I needed it today.  

It has been a slow recovery.  It is hard to move around when one can't use one of their legs.  I need Nick and Jack to help me get my scooter in the car every day for work.  I can't get the scooter out of the house down the stairs.  I'm getting pretty good at getting it in and out of the van alone, but the stairs I still have not mastered.  I'm having difficulty getting myself down and up the stairs without crawling...






No comments:

Post a Comment