Thursday, March 26, 2020

I am going to be a Star




I'm going to be a star.  Between the shut down and being immobile...I'm headed there. 

Went on a field trip to Spanish Fork Cemetary with My mother and Michelle.  My dad is buried there and my other sister plus others.  It was a nice drive to get away. 

We had our necessary snacks


It wasn't exactly good cemetary weather.  I stayed in the car because the graves are kindof far from the car.  I couldn't get over there on the uneven grass and the distance with my crutches.  But they braved the elements and the grass and put some pinweels on their graves.  



We stopped and got lunch at Zupas.  But we had to get it to go.  No one allowed inside to eat.  They brought it to our car.  Weird times.  It was a good day and drive to get out amongst our Covid 19 outbreak.  


This is my new normal for working...at home


This is my new classroom....

No comments:

Post a Comment