Friday, March 13, 2020

Back to School + Orchestra Trip

after missing work for 7 days, I decided I needed to go back...AND I needed my nails done before I went back.  Abi was home so we went to the nail salon. She got a pedicure and I got a manicure.  I did get a pedicure before surgery so my toes would look good...


We went to a new place, USA nails where gma goes since my usual place couldn't fit us in.  So this Cat was on the desk where we paid. It was my favorite part.  It waved.  The best.


It looks red, but it is really hot pink.  

I didn't get a pic of abi's feet.  


This is me after the first day back.  I was hurting...

The second day back, I had to take Nick to meet the Bus for his Orchestra trip.  I didn't get a very good pic of him. He wasn't into hugging and I couldn't get out of the car very well.  


He is over by those cars.  He was pretty excited to be going to San Diego with the school. I hope he has fun.  


No comments:

Post a Comment